- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Support the Students team through detailed attention to project management and support Parkview families through ongoing communication and logistics management
- Assist and openly communicate with the Director of Parkview Students and Creative Programming Pastor regarding all daily operations
- Logistics and Project Management for all student programming
- Central warehouse and inventory management
- Financial management including central receipts and invoice submission, deposits, etc.
- Management and organization for workflow portals (Basecamp, Google Drive, etc.)
- Communication liaison with various Parkview departments, vendors, parents, etc.
- Maintain and update database with student, leader, parent information, etc.
- Attend Parkview All Staff and Student Ministry meetings
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Parkview Students