- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 0-2 years
- Job Description
- You’ll receive and manage incoming store merchandise. You’ll communicate with the shipping and receiving manager about all incoming products, partnering to utilize the space well.
- You’ll improve inventory management by executing and maintaining central inventory within our point of sale system.
- You’ll be responsible for managing communication with campus staff and campus Resources volunteer teams.
- You’ll establish and maintain strong, trusting, and working relationships with our Resources volunteer teams to help support campus stores.
- You’ll provide teams with the most up-to-date information for Point Of Sale best practices and floorset displays.
- You’ll work to develop and improve systems/processes where necessary.
- You’ll brainstorm and research products and any associated vendors for project completion.
- You’ll oversee the Inventory and distribution management of all campus and online store merchandise (apparel, albums, accessories, etc.).
- You’ll be responsible for traveling and handling on-site sales of merchandise at all Elevation Church events and certain tours.
- You’ll work closely and in tandem with our Resources Director and Resources Marketing Manager.
- You’ll be responsible for reporting of inventory management of all Elevation merchandise.
- You’ll help with the overall administrative responsibilities of the Resources Creative team.
- 1+ years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business, or relevant field
- Strong communicator with excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, having excellent judgment while working in a changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with Elevation Church and its worship ministry
- Experience with Excel/Google sheets
- Marketing or design experience