- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
- You’ll help to integrate AVL gear across new, permanent, and portable facilities.
- You’ll train production staff and volunteers to effectively use live production technologies in our worship experiences.
- You’ll serve as on-call technical support for the execution of weekend worship experiences and special events.
- You’ll oversee the repair of live production equipment.
- You’ll manage inventory of all technical assets across campuses, central offices, and storage facilities.
- You’ll work closely with other members of the Tech Team to identify and explore opportunities for greater impact.
- 3+ years of technical experience, with a focus in AVL or other relevant field.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with the highest level of customer service and accuracy.
- Love working on a team as much as you love working with technical equipment.
- Experience with working for a church or non-profit.
- Undergraduate degree in Audio/Visual Production or equivalent.