- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sagebrush Church is growing, and as God blesses our path, we find ourselves searching for two members to join our Production Team. We are searching for two talented AVL technicians who will deliver on the creative planning of our lighting, video, and audio design for church services and events. The AVL Technician will also assist in the creative planning, process, and execution for Sagebrush services and events. One position is full-time, the other is part-time.
- Occasionally mix audio for weekend experiences, special events, and worship team rehearsals.
- Maintain AVL equipment and production spaces as needed.
- Troubleshoot and correct equipment and/or technical issues.
- Assist the central support team with set changes and weekly maintenance tasks.
- Assist with design and installation of new equipment across all locations.
- Actively recruit, train, and retain passionate, well-trained production volunteers.
- Approach the worship team as a family. We’re here to translate what they’re doing; and work alongside them to deliver a life-giving, spirit-filled worship experience.
- A dynamic and growing relationship with Christ, and enjoy a way of life that is Jesus-focused.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Technical Production Design preferred, but life experience will be considered instead of education.
- 2+ years audio/lighting/video experience working in a live production environment.
- Cool if you play an instrument and love music, but that’s nice to qualify.
- Enjoy an environment that moves quickly-the idea of reaching one more for Christ is in our DNA.
Sagebrush is one church with services reaching all across the world online, as well as serving people locally in campuses across New Mexico and Belize. We aim to provide high-quality, relevant, and exciting experiences for all ages, no matter how or where they attend. All in-person locations have live worship, kids programming, and on-site pastors, and a whole team of volunteers to help people feel at home. Our mission is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
GOOD TO KNOW:
During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Church Core Values. We offer an amazing benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employer-contributed retirement plan, and plenty of time to take vacation and holidays.
join TEAM SAGEBRUSH:
We would love to chat about how God is doing great things at Sagebrush Church. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready for this step? That’s ok; we have an amazing Production Residency Program that people can learn more about full-time ministry, and we have other openings listed on our Careers Page.