- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: Part-time, salaried, 25 hours/week
Start date: To be determined
- Prepare curriculum to go in classrooms each week with the focus of equipping children in the foundations of the bible and ensure leaders have everything they need to successfully teach the lesson.
- Maintain curriculum for other ministries that may use it during the week.
- Be available to teach and support leaders in the classrooms on how to use curriculum effectively.
- Keep curriculum supplies and resource room organized and in order.
- Partner with the EC team for special events and projects.
- Assist the EC team in maintaining the Early Childhood classrooms and building.
Primary Strengths Required:
- Growing relationship with Christ
- Desire to see families own the spiritual development of the next generation
- Team player
- Effective communicator
- Good time management
- Anticipates needs
- Detail Oriented