- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: Part-time, salaried, 25 hours/week
Start date: To be determined
- Leader and student leader recruiting, scheduling, on-boarding, equipping and shepherding for Sunday morning EC classes.
- Train leaders and student leaders in classroom management and curriculum so that they feel comfortable leading children in the classroom.
- Encourage and appreciate classroom leaders.
- Schedule, equip and encourage volunteer floaters.
- Support and encourage families as the lead their children to know and love God.
- Partner with the EC team for special events and projects.
- Assist the EC team in maintaining the Early Childhood classrooms and building.
Primary Strengths Required:
- Growing relationship with Christ
- Desire to see families own the spiritual development of the next generation
- Team player
- Effective communicator
- Good time management
- Anticipates needs
- Detail oriented
- People focused