- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job Title: Brand Director
- Provide leadership and direction to Bellevue’s brand and the application of the organization’s brand throughout the organization
- Serve as Bellevue’s Brand Advocate
- Provide daily leadership to Graphic Designers, Writers and Online Team
- Develop and manage Bellevue’s internal and external sign program
- Lead, develop, manage, publish, communicate and champion Bellevue’s brand throughout organization and specifically within Media Team
- Provide direct supervision, leadership and mentoring to Graphic Designers, Writers, and Online Team
- Conduct 1:1s, check-ins, and annual reviews with assigned team
- Serve on Media Leadership Team and work to create content that aligns with organization’s goals
- Develop, manage and enhance effective use of Bellevue’s signage program
- Partner with Media Project Manager to champion effective task management, effective communications, and team efficiencies.
- Manage 3rd-party vendors as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Co-Workers of this position:
Will work directly with all members of the media department staff daily, and frequently interact with other staff members church-wide.
Average 5 days and 40 hours a week. Generally, Monday–Friday, however flexibility will be required during peak seasons, special events, etc.
Career Growth Opportunities:
The opportunity exists to take on greater leadership.
May work with mechanical, printing, and cutting equipment. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Work Environment Situations:
Fast paced, high expectations and deadline driven.
Bachelor’s degree in Design, Art, Marketing, and /or Communications or equivalent degree and/or 5-7 years of experience in a related field. Supervisory experience is a plus.
Specific Experience Required:
- Experience in brand development and management
- Experience leading a multi-discipline creative team for multiple clients
- Experience concepting and developing cohesive promo campaigns
- Experience training and developing creative teams
- Experience in graphic design is a plus
- Experience in application of graphic design (print, social, website, physical installations, signage, etc.) is a plus
Specific Skills Required:
- Ability to lead, teach and mentor
- Ability to communicate high-level concepts in a concise manner
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Works well with others and able to collaborate effectively
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Mostly standard control room conditions (70 degrees). Work can involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.