- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Full Time, Non-Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Keep our facility “Lakepointe Clean”.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist in cleaning of the facilities
- Assist in room setups
- Assist in trash pickup and disposal
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to follow direction with positive attitude
- Flexibility when directed to perform tasks that are outside of normal job duties
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds to perform this job
- Whatever It Takes attitude
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.