- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience Required:
- 0-2 years
- Job Description
Campus Coordinator - Firewheel
Full Time, Exempt
40 hours per week with limited flexibility.
Typical weekly schedule will include occasional midweek evenings and all-day Sunday.
Friday & Saturday off.
Summary of the position:
To motivate and build ministry leaders at the campus to fulfill God's purpose in their lives and draw others to a fully devoted love relationship with Jesus Christ. To serve Lakepointe Church by playing a key role alongside the Campus Pastor & Campus Team in the administration and function of the building, growth, development, and maintenance of the campus. Work with Central Teams to facilitate events and conferences at the campus level.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist Campus Pastor with managing schedule and communication.
- Oversee the room reservation system and Campus calendars.
- Oversee office organization and data/file management including purchase requests, check requests, etc.
- Manage and reconcile campus budgets.
- Enlist/train volunteers as needed for various ministry teams/events/activities.
- Organize weekly Campus Staff Meetings.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies needed for ministries and events.
- Respond to emails and phone calls within a 24-hour time frame.
- Provide daily assistance to the Campus Pastor for various needs/requests.
- Weekly Meeting Schedule
- Weekly meeting with Campus Pastor and campus staff.
- Weekly meeting with all Lakepointe Church Campus Teams.
- Monthly All-Staff meeting.
- Any other meetings as needed.
- Available to Campus Pastor before, after, & during services for various needs that arise.
- Assist with opening, closing, and prepping facility for all services/events.
- Ensure preparations are covered for each team at each service.
- Assist with planning, implementation, and facilitation of all services, Next Step Class, HomePointe Initiatives and other Central events.
- Create a high-touch environment (love, encourage, welcome people).
- Seek out guests and facilitate an exceptional experience for them.
- Identify/Resolve potential issues.
- Manage all weekly paperwork (check requests, invoices, resource orders, etc. from all areas) and send to the Central office.
- Assist with planning, staffing, and implementing all special events and conferences at the campus
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Must share the vision of Lakepointe Church to help people know God, find freedom, discover calling and make a difference.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and data entry programs.
- Basic understanding of accounting methods.
- Strong administrative abilities
- Editing and proofreading ability
- Experience in problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Proven track record of effective time management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Projects a professional and confident image, able to handle a stressful pace.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Steady, positive attitude, people-oriented, team player, customer service minded.
- Detail oriented, creative, ability to learn new software applications.
- Willingness to work after hours or on weekends when needed.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excellence
- Heart of a servant
- Minimum of one year of administrative or support role
- High school diploma
Ideal candidates and successful employees possess and exhibit the following leadership behaviors in their daily lives:
- Love & Follow Jesus
- Reject Good for Great
- Honor Up, Down & All Around
- Make it Fun!
- Whatever it Takes
- Loves Lakepointe
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.