- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Campus Coordinator – LPE RW Campus
Full Time, Non-exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Provide administrative support to the Campus Pastor of Rockwall Lakepointe en Espanol (LPE).
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage calendar and communications for Campus Pastor.
- Oversee office organization and data/file management.
- Manage and reconcile LPE Rockwall campus budget.
- Coordinate guest services, pastoral care, etc. for LPE Rockwall.
- Administrate LPE Rockwall campus calendar and facility reservations.
- Prepare materials for workshops/meetings/conferences, etc.
- Assist with campus-wide special events.
- Coordinate New Member Workshops/Pastor’s Reception/Home Pointe initiatives.
- Oversee resources; displays at the Volunteer Center, Connection Center and Home Pointe Center. Ensure supplies for the weekend are ready for the volunteers and special elements like Santa Cena.
- Be present at the weekend services when needed.
- Coordinate volunteers as needed for various ministry teams/events/activities.
- Send birthday cards to campus leadership from Campus Pastor, sympathy notes, etc
- Answer/follow up emails and phone calls.
- Assist Campus Pastor with sermon preparations and props when needed.
- Attend LPE team meetings, Lakepointe Church all staff meetings and other meetings as instructed by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Customer service minded
- People-oriented, team player
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must be proficent in English and Spanish both oral and written
- Steady, positive attitude
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook
- Basic Administrative skills: copier, phone, printers
- A certain amount of creativity and latitude is required
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn new software applications
- High School diploma
- At least 1 year prior work experience required, preferably office experience
- Prior customer service experience a plus
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.