- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
As the Campus Coordinator your primary purpose will be to lead all facility operations for Willow Creek Huntley and lead support teams that serve various functions of the church (administrative, financial, traffic, count, security, facility). You will be a leader of leaders, positively contributing to the overall culture of our staff and to our church. Leading through volunteers is critical to the success of this role which includes recruiting, developing, pastoring, and training all volunteers. This includes ensuring the protection process is closely followed and that these teams are being shepherded. You will be the key staff contact for our Prayer and Response Pastor Teams and responsible for the facility & business operations of the church.
A well cared for environment is a key component to fantastic ministry. As the Campus Coordinator you will ensure that all ministry areas are clean and well-kept, details are attended to, and areas are functionally conducive and aesthetically pleasing for ministry. This includes facility maintenance as well as managing the grounds. You will represent and facilitate the working relationship with the Willow Core Facilities and Grounds team. This includes representing the volunteerism on our campus and leaning into our volunteers to complete projects and ongoing facilities improvement projects. You will oversee the overall budgeting process and ensure that each ministry leader has the information that they need to make wise financial decisions. Assist with stewardship and partner with the Associate Campus Pastor to oversee the funds of the church, paying of invoices, etc. You will provide regular, administrative support to the campus, assisting with any detail-oriented duties as needed to equip ministries with the resources needed to be successful and actively participate in all campus events.
Recruit, train and develop volunteers (admin, security, parking)
- Work with the Core Team to manage all aspects of the facilities maintenance upkeep
- Act as a consultant to all other ministries in regards to facilities and the business operations
- Develop relationships with necessary vendors as it relates to facility maintenance and upkeep
- Effectively communicate with all staff and volunteers
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS....
Ministries functioning well without major operational distractions and increasing volunteer engagement in areas of your influence.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Ability to motivate & direct others
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong planning skills
- Conflict Management
- Approachability, Peer Relationships, Delegation, Organization
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Integrity, Trust, Ethics, Values
- Positive Contributor to Staff and Church Culture
- Decision making skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Building and Shepherding Effective Teams
- Team Player
- Drive for Results
- Approachable and relational
- Problem Solver
- Learner—able to take direction and feedback and has a great desire to learn.
- Aligned— knows Willow, loves Willow, believes in the method, philosophy, and direction of our “one church in multiple locations” model.
- Person of Integrity—a leader worth following in habits, disciplines, and personal decisions
- Self-Aware—knows where they have weakness, and finds others to fill in those gaps
- Disciple—fully devoted to following Jesus in everything they do
Education & Experience
- Understanding of basic financial principles
- Ability to recruit, develop and lead volunteer teams
- Previous experience working across teams in an organization
- Some building/maintenance knowledge
- College degree or some college
- Knowledge of an automated preventative maintenance program