- Campus Pastor
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 5-10 years
- Job Description
Campus Pastor – Lakeponte en Español – North Dallas
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
40, weekend hours required
The face and point of leader for the Lakepointe Church en Español Community Campus. Function as the embodiment and primary communicator of the church’s vision at the local level.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Pastor of the local campus.
- Preach when needed.
- Coordinate the Assimilation process of new people (phone calls to new visitors, Pastor’s Reception, Baptisms, Church Membership).
- Leadership and development of staff and volunteer leaders.
- Manage campus budget.
- Reproduce the DNA of Lakepointe
- Weekend readiness.
- Seve as Host for weekend services.
- Life Group Development.
- Identify community needs and mobilize campus to serve.
- Teach New Believers Class and Bible Studies when needed.
- Pastoral care (visit people in hospitals, counseling, pray for people, etc.)
Skills & Attributes:
- Passionate relationship with Jesus. Passion for those far from God.
- Effective, energetic communicator.
- Strong Leader. Proven leadership abilities
- People magnet.
- Teachability and humility – pursuing feedback and coaching.
- Thrives in the second chair.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Self-started with entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Relates to multi-cultural community.
- Resides in community.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English). Fluent in Spanish required.
- Team-oriented personality.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum BA or BS with 5 years of ministry experience.
- Previous success as a leader or manager.
- Business, Management experience helpful.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.