- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
Campus Producer - Town East Campus
Full Time, Non-Exempt
40 hours per week, normal work week is Sunday – Thursday. With some Friday or Saturday special events.
Provide production support for weekend services and weekday events at assigned Lakepointe campus, and occasional support of Central Production projects.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop volunteer teams.
- Recruit, train, and schedule volunteer media teams at assigned campus.
- Responsible for all production support at assigned Lakepointe campus.
- Maintain production equipment at campus by following schedule and processes established by Central Production Support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Passion for equipping and empower volunteer teams.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Familiar with live audio mixing skills with band and singers.
- Familiar with Apple Keynote, ProPresenter, and other presentation software.
- Familiar with video switching and video systems.
- Familiar with lighting systems is a plus.
- Growth in technical knowledge is required.
- Behringer X32 Consoles
- Digico Consoles
- ATEM Switcher
- GrandMa 2 Consoles
- Planning Center Services
- Comfortable with Mac & PC
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a live production environment preferred
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.