- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Campus Re|Engage Coordinator
Part Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Oversight, development and implementation of Re|Engage program at the Rockwall Campus in cooperation with Central leadership. Provide spiritial support & leadership to program participants.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a year round program, Re|Engage requires continuous recruitment, develpment and shepherding of program leaders.
- Regularly speaking at Wednesday night program, leading the newcomer’s group weekly & sharing personal testimony.
- Interactions with the assigned support team regarding arrangement and coordination of all aspects related to Wednesday night program: food, room set-up, materials, etc.
- Interaction with assigned support team to place leaders in groups with correct age and stage.
- Interaction with worship team.
- Involvement in other staff-wide activities and or meetings.
- Provide marriage counseling/pastoral care as needed to program members.
- Work as a co-laborer with the other Re|Engage team members.
- Work as a dotted line with the Central Marriage Pastor.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience in leading small groups
- Good at conflict resolution
- Good organizational skills
- Good communicator
- Works well with people
- Ability to recruit, develop and lead a large team of volunteers and staff
- Proven leadership and teaching experience
- Ability to encourage and shepherd others.
- Passion for providing healing, support and encouragement for hurting couples or for couples who want to improve their marriage.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - EITHER PAID OR VOLUNTEER:
- Prior position leading &/or organizing large teams.
- Prior small group teaching experience.
- Understanding of Re|Engage program.
- Previous experience in the Re|Engage program as a participant or leader is a plus.
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.