- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
POSITION TITLE: Care & Connection Assistant
The Assistant for the Care & Connection Ministry will provide administrative support for the Care & Connection Ministries and for the Central Leadership Team Pastor for Care and Connection.
- Provide administrative support for Central Leadership Team Pastor for Care and the Care Team.
- Provide administrative support for Mid-Week and Care Ministries. Will require attendance at Mid-Week on Wednesday evenings.
- Provides administrative support for premarital process which includes setting up meetings for engaged couples with pastors, assigning mentor couples.
- Provide support for Weekender Premarital Class. Set up on Friday evening, Saturday morning and clean up Saturday afternoon.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails for Care Ministries with focus on serving our body.
- Daily update and email of Hospital Report/Prayer list.
- Maintain Benevolence files and respond in the appropriate manner to Benevolence calls and walk-ins. Work with the Finance Department in this regard.
- Assist in fostering a welcoming environment for our counselees.
- Maintain Pastor on Call Schedule, Reports, and Calendar.
- Ability to create and maintain calendars for Care Team.
- Administer Communication Request Forms to Media.
- Process and submit check requests to Finance.
- Database support for data entry, preparation of reports and presentation.
- Support Connection Pastor in Membership and Fellowship Next.
- Support Connection Pastor in First Time Guests and gifts.
- Manage Budget Planning Process and manage team expenses.
- Volunteer coordination with Midweek leaders and Visitation & Home Repair teams.
- Assist in departmental processes as needed.
- Strong Functional Technical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Communication skills – oral and written.
- Member of or willing to become a member of Fellowship Bible Church and attend the WLR campus.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
2-5 years administrative experience.
- Reports directly to the Central Leadership Team Pastor for Care and Connection.