- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
To apply for this Full-Time position, please send a cover letter and resume to HR@KensingtonChurch.org
This person is responsible for overseeing the building reservations system for the metro Detroit campuses. Provide administrative support for the central Logistics and Operations Support Director and the Central Facilities Director.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ, and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
- Education: Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience: High administrative and computer skills, especially with the Microsoft office suite. Background in data entry and financial applications. Good time management, and ability to multitask. Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written. Flexible, efficient, with a heart to serve people.
- Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs of Kensington Church.
- Review and approve reservation requests when needed
- Troubleshoot conflicts within the reservation system
- Meet regularly with Central Facilities Director and Logistics/Operations Support Director on requests and follow up
- Train Kensington staff/volunteers on the resources system
- Provide first point of contact to outside requests when needed
- Keep record of all facility requests, invoices and user forms when applicable
Logistics and Facilities:
- Manage calendars – oversee the setup, location, invites etc. of all meetings
- Provide support for navigating the daily rhythm (reminders, requests etc.)
- Process Central Facilities Director and Logistics/Operations Support Directors’ Monthly Nexonia Expense Reports
- Field questions from team/ministries when Central Facilities Director and Logistics/Operations Support Director are unavailable.
- Oversee support projects as assigned
Logistics & Operations Support Director:
- Update and distribute Master Calendar
- Update, revise, and distribute production and arts team schedule.
- Process Central Production and Logistics mail, contract pay and invoices. Oversee reimbursements in Nexoina/Intacct
- Oversee office needs including filing, office supplies and holiday support when needed
- Support Logistics/Operations Support Director when needed. Help with coordinating calendars and meetings.
- Oversee Facilities team scheduling sheet – collect availability, update and email
- Process all facilities mail and invoices. Oversee reimbursements in Nexonia/Intacct
- Oversee postage machine upkeep. Process vehicle tabs yearly. Manage vehicle keys.