- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Central LP Students Manager
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
40 (Includes Wednesday nights)
Provide administrative support for Central LP Students Team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage all interdepartmental communications and projects between LP Students and support ministries (ROCK team, IT, Communications, Events & Resources, Web team)
- Provide administrative support for the Central Student Pastor.
- Manage all communications for LP Students to parents, leaders, and students.
- Manage central student ministry email, calendar, meetings, and volunteer interest inquiries.
- Maintain data integrity and attendance metrics for student ministry.
- Manage LP Students web content.
- Manage decision follow up process.
- Work with the Events Team to support major events as needed.
- Track and keep record of all central student ministry financial accounts.
- Proof and edit LP Students content and communications
- Deposit cafe and merch money each week
- Provide Student Ministry Connections Dashboard training and support in ROCK on new and current student ministry processes for admins and student pastors for all campuses to include volunteer interest, visitors, and group applications
- Whatever it takes!
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Works efficiently with other ministries
- Team oriented
- Encouragement provider
- Good work ethic
- Organizational and computer skilled
- Task and people oriented
- A desire for the production of quality, accurate work
- Ability to learn new software and programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks.
- High School Diploma
- Previous administrative experience
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.