- Missions & Outreach
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Central LP Students Missions and Next Steps Associate
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
40 (Includes Wednesday nights and Weekends)
Lead our Missions and Next Steps strategy for LP Students
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage all Student Mission Trips across all campuses.
- Work with Missions Department and Campus Student Pastors to plan all student mission trips.
- Work with Trip Leaders as they prepare for their trips.
- Oversee the budget for each trip.
- Make sure each trip is meeting LP missions standards.
- Manage all Student Serving Opportunities.
- Oversee the process from Salvation decision to baptism across all campuses.
- Manage Social Media channels for LP Students.
- Oversee the Central Social Media Team.
Visit each campus on a regular basis to encourage and equip our LP Student Pastors in their roles with students, volunteers and parents.
- Whatever it takes!
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Works efficiently with other ministries .
- Team oriented.
- Encouragement provider.
- Good work ethic.
- Organized & computer literate.
- Task and people oriented .
- A desire for the production of quality, accurate work.
- Ability to learn new software and programs .
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- College Degree.
- Previous student ministry experience.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.