- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Church Online: Media Production
HOURS PER WEEK:
Provide high quality media services for church online and other online initiatives that have media setup and operator needs.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for media operation, execution, and support of weekend church online services.
- Coordinate and execute video creation, production, editing and final rendering of weekly church online video host moments.
- Ensure all video files and elements are uploaded to respective encoders and are ready for church online weekend services.
- Attend required staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Support other Church Online and Social Media team needs.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work with a team guided by biblical and cultural values.
- Knowledge of church online media related hardware.
- Proficient in: Premiere Pro.
- DSLR and Cinema Camera experience preferred.
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.