- Production & Events
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SUNDAYS
To apply for this part-time, 29 hrs/week, position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org. Must be able to work scheduled days listed below.
The Clarkston Campus Production Manager is responsible for the leadership of the Clarkston Campus production team, contract and volunteers, and all its operations. The Clarkston Campus Production Manager will partner with the Worship Arts Director to lead the Clarkston Production team to provide preparation, execution and training for all production requests at the Clarkston Campus. The Production Manager will oversee the Clarkston Campus Production teams (Contract Audio Engineer, Volunteer Video Director, Lighting, and CG) holding the vision and providing the direction of the production department. The Production Manager will also operate as the lead Stage Manager, overseeing the discipline in its entirety including scheduling, training, and recruitment. The Production Manager is held responsible for stage-managing services, events, and ministry requests.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ, and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington Community Church’s values: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
Education: Bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience in Live Production
Experience: Working with all areas of live production. Experience leading artists and technicians.
Requirements: Ability to lead superiors. Ability to manage complex projects. Ability to recruit, train, and lead emerging leaders and volunteers. Affirmation of the Mission and Values of Kensington Church.
- Partner with the Worship Arts Director to lead the vision and execution of all aspects of the auditorium
- Oversee and lead the Clarkston Production Team- Contract Audio Engineer, Volunteer Video Director, Lighting and CG.
- Oversee the rhythm and weekly schedules.
- Lead Clarkston Production in recruiting, developing, training, and spiritually disciple volunteers.
- Regularly connect with Central Production Director for requests and reviews.
- Gather details and coordinate information so that the team can excel in supporting all production.
- Oversee team’s scheduling of all disciplines in regard to overall team execution and effectiveness.
- Submit contract pay for department.
- Lead training curriculum for Clarkston Production Staff (Audio, video, lighting, Stage manager)
- Build all message and CG support in ProPresenter7 prior to Sunday.
- Lead the Clarkston Production Team to ensure that pre-production is excellent.
- Lead excellence during rehearsal process and through the services and events.
- Continually moving contract hires and volunteers towards a greater vision of excellence.
- Provide Stage Manager leadership, recruitment, training, and scheduling.
- Provide Stage Manager coverage for Weekend services.
- Coordinate volunteer and contract Stage Managers for all services and events.
- Contribute to the creative process and lead as the eyes in the room.
- Ensure adequate video capture of Sunday services and archive purposes
- Ensure all technical systems within the auditorium are functioning properly
- Build and maintain strong relationships with school staff members
- Partner with the Production team and Worship Arts Director to always look for ways to improve processes and/or systems.
- Always pursuing the greatest intersection of stewardship and creativity.
- Outside of weekends off, be at the campus on weekends as a contributing member of Kensington Church.
- Engage actively in all scheduled meetings (Clarkston Creative, Production, Clarkston staff, and direct reports)
- Coordinate and participate in Clarkston Auditorium team project.
- Participate in Central production initiatives (warehouse clean up, inventory, set builds, production retreats).