- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
To apply for this full time position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
Responsible for managing process of the Clinton Production Department. Partnership with Clinton Production Staff to provide preparation, scheduling, and training. Event support with key role as Stage Manager and always with the goal of training and development.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in live production
- Experience working with all areas of live production. Experience leading artists and technicians. Ability to lead superiors. Ability to manage complex projects.
- Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, of Kensington.
- Ability to recruit, train, and lead emerging leaders and volunteers.
- Schedule CT Arts & Production meetings
- Lead CT planning meetings for Sunday & mid-week services
- Lead CT Arts & Production Sunday team meetings
- Schedule & communicate with weekly Greeter
- Communicate mid-week theme / series & set list to basecamp
- Productions upkeep for planning center teams & templets
- Create and update planning center series & events
- Trained in Rock for volunteer teams and vetting
- Sunday & mid-week communication to various staff as needed with auditorium details
- Central series planning meetings and follow up
- Communicate with teacher on series, notes, message support & details
- Baptism point person for stories for the auditorium
- Availability for Kensington Central events such as Move Out Gathering, All-Campus Baptisms, retreats, etc.