- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job Title: Coffee Barista
Date Posted: July 2021
Major Duties: Provide customer service in support of the Hospitality Department’s mission and ministry excellence.
- Greet customers with a pleasant attitude.
- Make and serve coffee, specialty coffees, tea, snacks, and food.
- Maintain products and equipment at front counter.
- Keep storage closet organized and clean.
- Break down empty boxes and remove trash.
- Maintain and restock vending machines.
- Operate iPad Square D software for cash and credit card sales.
- Maintain cash drawer, count money, make change.
- Make deposits.
- Clean counter, floor, and equipment.
- Clean tables and chairs in Café area.
- Assist volunteers.
Days/Hours: Average two – four days; less than 29 hours; extra hours during special events. Must be willing to adapt to changes in weekly schedule with short notice as needed.
Supervised By: Café Manager; Hospitality Director