- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Communications Project Manager
Full time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Monitor and manage all aspects of communication for church ministry events and projects.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Measure the ongoing project activities to determine the status of project
- Monitor all deliverables against the communications and/or video production plan to make sure project is on schedule
- Monitor print and video deliverables against publicity/marketing plan
- Monitor the schedule for project launch, publicity, marketing, video production, and communications
- Update all stakeholders with status of project as needed
- Manage bulk mailing process with mail vendor or internal staff
- Work with Communications team to make sure project is on track
- Provide proofing support for print and digital assets
- Financials: keep record of expenses and track expenses, credit card statements
- Create and organize project folders to hold documentation, invoices, final print product pieces, etc.
- Schedule production meetings and Post Project Review with ministries
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good public relations skills
- Excellent in organization and details
- A proactive approach to tasks
- Ability to multi-task at a fast pace
- Proven ability to work under pressure with accuracy
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job junctions.
- College degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business preferred
- 2-4 years project management experience
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsiblities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.