- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll be a leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church through the various connection points of the local campus: social media, first-time guests, small groups, etc.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, promoting connection and discipleship through small groups and overall engagement.
- You’ll oversee the collection and tracking of connection metrics.
- You’ll identify opportunities to regularly integrate connection into every aspect of the local campus
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
- You’ll continue to build and steward the digital presence of your campus, with a goal of moving those connected digitally to engaging locally at the campus.
- You’ll oversee all processes of following up, particularly between the first point of contact to becoming a connected part of the local church.
- Passion for discipleship and connecting people into a community
- High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Well versed in Google Drive Suite and social media platforms (Instagram & Facebook)
- Passionate about building systems and using data to inform decision making
- High-level experience in data management and/or social media
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church, non-profit