- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Experiences, corporately and individually, can open the door for God to move and transform a life. As the Core Ministries Production Director you will work with the Core Arts & Worship team to collaborate with the campus production staff to ensure alignment across campuses in the area of technical arts. In collaboration with the Arts & Worship Core team and campus staff you’ll design and develop the strategic direction and framework of arts and worship across the church. In addition, you’ll provide support for campus production staff as needed.
You’ll utilize your prior experience and skill as either an event producer, video producer, scenic designer or editor and to assist in collaboration across teams to manage and develop content that is new, interesting and highly shareable.
- Support and drive big picture projects like equipment philosophy & capital upgrades including both maintenance and forward thinking initiatives, shared resources between campuses, production vendor relationships
- Help lead weekly processes & meetings. This includes detailed planning, resource management, process management, and hands-on contribution to completing tasks and projects
- Assist core and campus team members with audio, lighting, video, and scenic setup with knowledge of all campus and core inventory across all production disciplines through meetings, check-ins and Sunday campus visits
- In coordination with the Core Arts & Worship Ministry, help create procedures, best practices, common resources for all campuses
- Oversee Production equipment maintenance and purchasing for Campus and Core needs in alignment with appropriate budget
- Coordinate production, rentals, schedules, resources for all-campus large events
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS...
Creating technically and systematically designed experiences that support the creative environments across Willow’s campuses.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Video Production lighting, cameras, and equipment
- Comfortable in fast paced, high pressure environments.
- Current understanding of production technology
- Audio/video/lighting systems operation
- Scenic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong training skills for volunteers and contractors
- High knowledge of and Experience with Resi/Broadcast AVL/ProPresenter/PPV/MIRA+/Ableton + DANTE
- Learner -- can take direction and feedback and has a great desire to learn.
- Self-Aware - knows where they have weakness, and finds others to fill in those gaps.
- Team Oriented - loves to work with and empower others
- Experience in Live and Film Production
- Experience with AVL system maintenance and design.
- Experience with audio/video/lighting systems setup and operation
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in Creative/Worship environment
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Prior Experience in a Production Environment/Touring/Film Production (preferred)