- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Provide ownership and influence for Lakepointe’s overall aesthetic look.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Chief liaison between Executive Pastor of Creative Arts and all Art Teams (print, digital and video).
- Lead Creative Brainstorms across departments.
- Keep a constant pulse on creative aesthetics across organization.
- Provide a positive, encouraging voice into the design process.
- Help spot and develop talent.
- Maintain brand alignment across organization.
- Keep a constant pulse of current design trends.
- Cultivate relationships with other church’s creative departments and learn from pacesetters how to more effectively lead and influence the creative process.
- Become an extension of the XP of Creative Arts in many creative dreaming meetings.
- Hone a design aesthetic that works in social and print.
- Aggressively pursue a 1% better mentality.
- Other areas as directed by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Fully embrace and commit to honing the 6 leadership behaviors of LPC.
- Positive, can-do, whatever it takes attitude.
- General knowledge of all creative processes (Internal and External).
- Fully adept at the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong creative eye with the ability to see where a project can go and help team take it there.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum BA or BS in related field of study and/or 5 years prior experience in related field.
- Prior supervisor experience.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.