- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job Title: Culinary Ministry Manager
Status: Full Time
To uphold and set an example of all culinary ministry plans and goals with ministry excellence. Responsible for managing all day-to-day operations of the Culinary Ministry department. Including, but not limited to, the following:
- Continual ministry excellence development
- Oversee all culinary staff, to include Front of House, Kitchen Steward, Kitchen staff/cooks, and administrative portions of the ministry
- Responsible for planning and producing all menus, including, but not limited to, staff lunch, Wednesday Night Supper, meeting dinners, banquets, wedding receptions, and all food-related events.
- Responsible for approving event setups and all aspects of food-related events within Bellevue.
- Reviews Budgets and Forecasting
- Shopping and bidding for pricing of food, equipment, service, and repairs within ministry
- Orders all food items, equipment, and supplies for the ministry
- Prepares event quotes for ministries and outside events
- Hires, trains, counsels, and schedules all Culinary Ministry staff
- Develop, train, and maintain safe food practices
- Liaison between church ministries and culinary to develop food-related event programming
- Reviews and approves all work orders
- Encourage and develop church member volunteers
- Responsible to be out in a highly visible position for leadership while expediting Culinary Ministry events.
- Continual follow-up of daily event completion
- Hands on management and delegation of duties to staff
- Oversight of scheduling and production
- Frequent contact with church ministries and coordinators for event planning
- Confirm all daily events completed to specification
- Develops menus, with current and latest trends, for staff meals, Wednesday dinners, banquets, church ministries, Men’s breakfast, Women’s Ministry lunch, and all food related events
- Keep culinary ministry staff informed of all important information and events.
- All duties as assigned by Director of Hospitality.
Supervised By: Director of Hospitality