- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Data Integrity Assistant
Part time, hourly
Weekday schedule flexible, however 2 to 4 hours required on Sunday depending on employee's data entry skill & speed. Average weekly hours do not exceed 29.
Data entry of new records and update records in database. Provide data entry support to the Data Manager.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist with special and/or large-scale data entry projects
- Process membership applications
- Prepare weekly Decision Sheet Report and decision Sheet Notes
- Process Visitor cards weekly and send correspondence with enclosures
- Process return mail
- Merge duplicate records
- Update addresses and emails and needed by Data Manager
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills & Attributes:
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Steady, positive attitude
- People-oriented, team player
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook
- Basic office skills: copier, phone, printers, fax machine
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn new software applications
- High School diploma
- Typing 45 + wpm
- Intermediate computer skills
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.