- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job SummaryUnder the supervision of the Data Management Director, the Registration Assistant works with various departments on event registration and coordination. Researches, plans, and organizes registration processes that are in alignment with JRC management and department goals while maintaining a high degree of efficiency and accuracy. The Registration Assistant also assists the Coordinator with office communication and management. At all times have an updated master binder with process and procedure of all Essential Functions & Job Duties listed below.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Works closely with Registration Coordinator to coordinate the registration process for all JRC camps and events. Assists with “day of” registration needs and onsite Check-in
- Enters registrants into database and processes reports for departments to ensure accuracy.
- Assists with the collection, processing, and deposit of registrant payments.
- Assists with the transfer of information between registration, payment, and database software.
- Assist with processing DFL, Men’s, and online registrations as directed by Registration Coordinator
- Pre Conference: Process registration payments, enter registrations into database software, send confirmation emails, and send weekly registration numbers to department leaders, process transfers/cancellations/check requests.
- During Conference: Set up Check-in, check-in, provide updates on numbers for leaders, make deposits, process new registrations.
- Post Conference: Enter onsite registrations into database, process registration payments, enter future conference registrations, and send confirmation emails.
James River Youth Retreat & James River Summer Camps
- Pre Event: Coordinate on line and paper registration updates, coordinate with Youth and Elementary on leaders and placements, update leaders on registration numbers, update Youth on budget numbers with student payments, update medical binder information, process transfers/cancellations/check requests.
- During Event: Check-in setup/check-in.
- Post Event: Prepare Youth grade/campus reports, and update budget reports.
Cherish Kids 5K-10K
- Process registrations and payments
- send registrant reports
- check-in setup/Check-in
- Work closely with the Registration Coordinator regarding any registration needs for external events.
- Assist the Data Management Director with any duties related to the event.
- Be accurate and precise in all data entry tasks
- Provide overlap expertise and support with creating and preparing Brushfire Event Registration forms
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned by the Data Management Director.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures, filing, telephone techniques, and office equipment; as well as English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to get along well with others and handle confidential matters.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally orally and in writing.
- PC skills including spreadsheet, database query and word processing.
- Must be punctual, pleasant and tactful with professional appearance and conduct.
- Exhibit professionalism and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Capacity to interact positively with and provide service to others at all levels within JRC.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, coworkers, civic organizations, business professionals, and the general public.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and punctuality through the utilization of professional work standards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in customer service and/or sales
- Knowledge of Fellowship One church software is preferred.
Code of Conduct & CharacterJames River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to MinistryBy submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.