- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Work directly with the Strategic Marketing & Analytics Team and alongside the Database Team to equip our organization with actionable analytics and reporting. You will be responsible for working within our database to extract data and develop queries and procedures, create custom reports and build datasets to tie into our data visualization platforms.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Data Analyst to pull data from our database into Domo, our data visualization tool, in order to build insightful dashboards and equip our ministries, teams and leadership with accurate and actionable data.
- Develop and maintain a high understanding of our database and data structure.
- Develop and maintain high-quality database solutions.
- Build appropriate and useful datasets and reporting deliverables.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques, and analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Suggest new queries and investigate exceptions with data.
- Develop procedures and scripts as needed.
- Develop ways to automate reports, recurring dashboards and data collection when possible.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent communication in both technical and non-technical contexts.
- Ability to leverage data to provide valuable, actionable business insights.
- Ability to be a quick, proactive problem solver.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing competing demands.
- Comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on church's success.
- 2 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL databases required.
- Knowledge of MySQL a plus.
- Experience with Domo Data Visualization tool is a plus.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.