- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job SummaryThe Designed Sisterhood Ministry & Content Support is positioned to work closely with the Lead Pastor and DS Assistant Director.
Essential Responsibilities & DutiesAssist Ps Debbie in DS/DFL emails and text communication
- Ps Debbie/ DS/ DFL Emails:
2. Sisterhood Communication
Assist with wording with emails and communication to the Sisterhood, church staff, etc
3. Resource and connect girls needing assistance with various ministries in the church
Email inboxes for Designed Sisterhood, JRW, Debbie Lindell website, DFL website
DMs and comments for Designed Sisterhood and Debbie Lindell Facebook
DMs and comments for Designed Sisterhood and Debbie Lindell Instagram
Collecting, organizing, and sharing stories with the Sisterhood
Oversee the development and traffic of the DS/DFL Website and Debbielindell.org
Sisterhood Cares, Mercy in Motion, Cherish Kids, Counseling, etc.
Oversee DS social media content creation and engagement
- Website coordination with DS and JRC church websites.
The Pink Mug
- IG posts & stories – content calendar based on events and Sisterhood content and writing captions
- Engaging with DMs and comments
- Facebook event creation
- Add upcoming dates and details to jamesriver.church/sisterhood and designedforlife.org
- Collaborating with DS graphic designer and CT to get content created
- Create own based off Dropbox, photoshoots, current themes, events, etc.
- Collaborate with James River Kids for Sisterhood Event Kids Services
- Write online hosting script with Rakel Lenhart for DSN/DFL events
Manage Marketing strategies for DS/DFL Events and social media.
- Coordinate and schedule filming’s with CT, Debbie, and guests for the episodes and intros
- Write content for the episode theme
- Write the script for the intros
- Coordinate with Annie and Kaitland for set décor and assistance
- Submit a Digital Marketing request for uploading and posting the episode to YouTube, Facebook, IGTV and Podbean
- Submit a Digital Marketing request to run digital ads for 2 weeks post the release of the new episode.
- Write episode description
- Create a Marketing Calendar/Strategy working in coordination with the James River Church Communications Coordinator
Collaborate with Hannah and DS Graphic Designer for content and details
Create Facebook Events
Organic Social Media campaign – calendar, stories, posts and engaging challenges; ideas and execution
Paid Ads – coordinate paid ads with Digital Marketing and marketing firm, BigPxl
Email campaigns based off of the previous year
Text Message – writing, approval and connect with Data/IT for execution
Push Notifications – writing, approval and connect with Digital Marketing or Brushfire for execution
Maintain the marketing binder – print everything out and file per year
- Livestreaming Services
Manage Project 12 – website and communicationManage the Content/ Marketing Dream Teams for all DS events:
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing for Livestreaming services
- Along with DS Dream team coordinator Recruit and communicate with Dream Teams – provide training, a schedule, troubleshooting and quality control for the following teams:
Social Media – managing accounts and collaborating with other church accounts
Communications Team – responding to and resourcing questions, emails and DMs that come in during events
Online Chat Team – communicate with Jodi Cuccurese, Carol Fitzlaff, and Tyler Binkley – provide training and online chat links for the teams they recruit
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must exhibit good organizational and management skills.
- Ability to operate un-supervised, must be self-motivated.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity and punctuality.
- Attitude of hospitality and excellence in all you do, whether dealing with supervising personnel, co-workers or visiting churches.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and equipment.
- Correct usage of grammar, punctuation and spelling and ability to serve as an editor for written communication.
- Must be a “team player” in all relationships within the office and church as a whole.
- Exhibit confidentiality and discretion when dealing with all ministry matters.
- Must be able to deal with emergencies and security issues in a calm and confidential way.
Code of Conduct & CharacterJames River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to MinistryBy submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.