- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- Responsibility breakdown - 70% photography, 30% filmmaking
- Create photo & video content that supports the ministries and campuses of NewSpring Church.
- Travel to campuses to capture footage and/or photographs of NewSpring services and events. This includes at least one non-Anderson campus per month and one campus outside of the upstate each quarter.
- Conceptualize, shoot, and edit creative photography and/or video assets for projects as required by the appropriate Art Director/Project Manager.
- Deliver photographs and/or videos for distribution as assigned.
- Manage and organize photographs within the NewSpring database.
- Recruit, train, and shepherd volunteer photography efforts across NewSpring campuses.
- Responsible for contributing to various parts of the production process (pre-production, production and post-production).
- When needed, assist with audio, lighting, grip/gaffing, on various shoots.
- Must possess the drive to learn, grow and extend knowledge/skill set as often as possible.