- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Who We Are & How We “Win”
Parkview is a mission-driven church, laser focused on reaching people with God’s love, raising them to be like Jesus, and releasing them to change the world. We’re winning when we see
tangible evidence and hear stories of life change. We’re a multi-generational group of rag-tag, wide-eyed, and idealistic rule-breakers who like to buck the norm to create a place you can
always come home to. We have fun. We love people. And we’re serious about experiencing God together with no barriers.
• Visionary spirit with a passion for innovation and a dedication to ensuring that all digital marketing and communication effort are concise, clear, and creative
• Creative and effective problem solving skills, paired with the ability to see how multiple complex, individual pieces interact as part of a whole
• Excellent communication (personal, professional, oral, written, etc.) skills
• Time management skills
• Values simplicity and possesses the ability to translate objectives into digital deliverables
• Independent learner and self-starter who always seeks to become better at their craft
• Fierce dedication to best practices and efficiency
• Collaborative team player with a willingness to solicit, receive, and incorporate feedback
• Sensitivity to the multi-faceted needs of staff, congregation, and the community at large
• Give intentional leadership to all digital platforms (website, social media platforms, app, etc.) in an effort to increase engagement and align audiences (both internal and external) around
• Curate and tell stories of life change through all digital platforms
• Interact with people who comment, follow, engage, etc. with Parkview in any digital space. Develop systems for redirecting them to the appropriate ministry leader when necessary.
• Develop and cultivate thriving volunteer teams to assist with all digital efforts
• Oversee (and continue to develop) Parkview’s website, www.parkviewchurch.com
• Develop and maintain Parkview’s app, always giving thought and energy toward innovation and its most effective uses
• Develop strategy and content for social media platforms, with the understanding that each has its own unique place in the grand scheme
• Create digital media campaigns that help achieve mission-driven goals
• Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content and assets
• Track and monitor data in an effort to recognize trends and adapt strategies as we seek to increase engagement
• Serve as a collaborative and empowering resource for other ministry departments and campuses, helping them to achieve their goals through digital media
• Stay up-to-date on new technologies and latest trends
This is a full-time, non-exempt role that is part of Parkview’s Marketing & Communications Department. This position reports to the Marketing & Communications Director and receives benefits as outlined in Parkview’s employee handbook.
Parkview Christian Church is committed to creating a diverse environment and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, or economic status.