- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- Lead Discipleship Ministry through developing disciples who make disciples. Create a culture, teach, model and coach others to equip the saints.
- Pastor a Discipleship Lead Team at your campus that will develop and shepherd all volunteers in the Discipleship Ministry, meeting with them regularly as a team and in 1:1s.
- Implement Discipleship vision, working with the Support Center Discipleship and your Campus Pastor to localize and scale appropriately.
- Implement NewSpring Mentoring, Spiritual Formation Classes, Group Coaching, and Groups Ministry.
- Build and lead Care Teams (including Baptism, Prayer Teams, Premarital, Financial Assistance, and Financial Coaching) at your campus, in alignment with ministry vision.
- Oversee pastoral care for your campus, including weddings, funerals, and home, hospital, or jail visits.
- Uphold standards for initial and ongoing training of volunteers, using the resources provided by the Support Center Discipleship.
- Uphold standards for data integrity with the use of Rock workflows, check-in, and reporting to document attendance, follow-up, and care interactions for volunteers and guests.
- Meet regularly set metrics goals in the areas of Mentoring, Coaching, Groups, Classes and Care.