- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- Execute and uphold the Discipleship Vision Values and Standards and build the discipleship ministry using the vision, resources, and training of NewSpring Church.
- Build teams and execute ministry in a way that is reflected in Rock and other provided systems, and can be shown through provided metrics.
- Lead Discipleship Ministry by creating a culture that teaches, models and coaches others to live in an everyday relationship with Jesus through the following:
- Pastor a Discipleship Lead Team at your campus that will develop and shepherd all volunteers within the ministry, meeting with them regularly as a team and in 1:1s.
- Implement Discipleship vision, working with Discipleship Support and your Campus Pastor to localize and scale appropriately.
- Implement NewSpring Mentoring, Group Coaching, Groups Ministry, Classes and consistent community offerings.
- Build and lead Care Teams (including Baptism, Prayer Teams, Premarital, Financial Assistance, and Financial Coaching) at your campus, in alignment with ministry vision.
- Oversee pastoral care for your campus, including weddings, funerals, and home, hospital, or jail visits.
- Uphold standards for initial and ongoing training of volunteers, using the resources provided by Discipleship Support.