- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Job Description
Position: Fellowship Bible Church Midtown Campus
Discipleship Pastor - Midtown
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the primary leader for discipleship: D-Groups, Men’s Ministry, Women’s Ministry, Young Adults, etc., by recruiting, equipping, resourcing, shepherding, and training leaders, in these key areas.
- Promote a culture that is consistent with the D-Group philosophy that seeks to build relationships, grow spiritually, and live on mission.
- Promote a church-wide culture that aligns with the mission and vision of Fellowship.
- Work alongside campus pastor to provide and maintain clear vision and leadership
- Be the primary leader over assimilation - which includes Membership, Connection Center, and the connection process.
- Help people who are new to Fellowship’s Midtown campus connect to D-Groups
- Increase multisite collaboration and unity by participating in ongoing meetings with Discipleship and Connection staff at WLR campus.
- Be available for spiritual counseling as needed.
- Provide pastoral care for the church family.
- Provide teaching and preaching as needed.
- Assist Campus Pastor and staff by engaging in the overall ministry of the campus.
- Participate in campus staff meetings.
- Participate in Overall Fellowship Bible Church Staff and Discipleship Ministry activities and meetings.
- Participate in conferences, church-wide initiatives, and events.
- Ongoing personal development professionally and spiritually.
- 40-45 hours/Friday and Saturdays off. Some evenings for training, ministries and services.
- Reports to Midtown Campus Pastor; but will receive direction and coaching from the Pastor of Adult Discipleship.
- Goal Setting and Mid-year review with Midtown Campus Pastor.