- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll be a visible leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church and eGroups ministry.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, promoting connection and discipleship through eGroups.
- You’ll oversee all eGroup leaders, structures, tracking metrics and group health.
- You’ll identify opportunities to regularly integrate eGroup into every aspect of the church
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
- Passion for discipleship and connecting people into a community
- High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church, non-profit