- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all eKidz worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- You’ll be a visible leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church and eKidz ministry.
- You’ll oversee all eKidz volunteer teams/functions including Host Services, Safari, Quest and Motion, child baptisms, and dedications.
- You’ll identify opportunities to regularly integrate eKidz into every aspect of the church.
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you oversee.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of leadership experience or equivalent life experience
- Passion for children and families
- High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church, non-profit, or education setting