- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
EVENTS AND ADMIN COORDINATOR - SCOTTSDALE
The Events and Admin Coordinator supports the Scottsdale campus by managing marketing collateral, supporting the Campus Pastor and providing back-office support during the week. This person must be able to think intuitively, take action and clarify direction, as well as be able to function in a multi-task environment and with interruption. Expert level written and verbal skills, strong attention to detail but also ability to make decisions and move forward. A high level of confidentiality and professionalism are crucial to this position. This involves expert knowledge in administrative practices and using good judgment on all matters of a highly confidential nature.
They should lead by example and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and Vision of Cornerstone.
This is a parttime position with 8 hours per week with no weekend requirements
- Coordinating appointments/calendaring for Campus Pastors
- Support budgeting by monthly collection/reconciliation/submittal of receipts, credit card reconciliations and tracking expenditures.
- Support guest services through entering attendance into database on Monday mornings
- Manage Live Design support – marketing collateral, signage, bulletins, rave cards, etc
- Update Rock Church Database for new guests, members and volunteers.
- Oversee database maintenance for Scottsdale and Santan multi-site locations.
- Assist with creation and management of volunteer schedules for the following teams; café, info booth, greeters, set-up/tear down, prayer.
- Running background checks and applications for volunteers
Must be self-directed, detail orientated and possess good problem solving and multitasking skills with the ability to follow through and get results. Will be responsible for the integrity of maintaining professional relationships and image for the office of senior executive(s) Pastors and general staff. M
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Important Skills and Personal Traits
- Must have 3+ years recent administration experience..
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
- Proficiant in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to efficiently multi-task, maintaining control over many projects simultaneously.
- Socially poised and confident.
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures.
- Takes on challenges assignments and succeeds.
- Assertive and motivated for successful ministry.