- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
This position will monitor the campus for building maintenance items, safety issues, prohibited or concerning behavior of persons throughout the campus, respond to emergency situations to minimize risk and / or loss to buildings, property or persons.
- Assist facilities maintenance technicians with assigned campus maintenance needs.
- Daily unlocking and locking of facility (verify campus is secure before leaving at night)
- Respond to onsite emergencies and provide assistance including first aid and calling for backup as needed. (i.e. 9-1-1)
- Gather information and witness statements and write incident reports following campus events.
- Inspect Company vehicles for safety and cleanliness and clean as needed.
- Check out vehicles to approved drivers and perform pre and post use inspections.
- Watch video surveillance system and identify issues needing a response.
- Monitor the campus life safety systems and aid in their operation, testing and function.
- Maintain a constant awareness of people and events happening on campus.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Full-time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
- 40 hours per week; shift schedule as assigned
Contact Stephen Peters
FOOD SERVICES: CAFÉ
The Woodlands UMC Cafe has two part-time openings in the café.
- Running the cash register
- Taking and processing orders
- Food assembly and production
- Delivery of orders (both at café and in school)
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Customer service-oriented
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Basic mathematics
- Willingness to serve.
- 18 – 24 hours/week
- Monday – Friday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.