- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
As a Facilities Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to excellently maintain, manage, and care for the buildings, equipment, and grounds of Fellowship Church with a passion for creating a great first impression.
- Construction or Construction Project Management experience
- Must work well alone and in a team environment
- Able to receive direction, critique and feedback
- Must have a love and belief that the local church is the hope of the world
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet standards.
- Plan and coordinate all installations, development, and maintenance required for the buildings, grounds, and projects you oversee.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption with an effort to minimize costs
- Supervise related facilities vendors and contractors (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.)
- Process through work orders, systems management, HVAC access controls, and related space management.
- Coordinate campus tasks, projects, events, and communication.
- Interact with attendees and staff daily through phone, email, social media, and face-to-face.
- Lead volunteers to assist with office work, events, and special projects while helping other teams accomplish their goals.
- Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve with excellence.
- Trustworthy, dependable and loyal.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver.
- High sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Strong self-confidence and interpersonal skills.
- Adjusts easily in a fast paced and changing environment.