- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Facilities Manager - Richland Campus
Full Time, Exempt
40 hours per week, see description of weekly schedule under Key Tasks & Responsibilities.
To provide facility management at the Richland Campus in a bilingual environment (English & Spanish) including excellence in the cleaning of the facilities, room setups, light maintenance, staff supervision, volunteer recruitment and customer service.
*Note the campus will be moving to our North Dallas facility sometime in the next year.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To provide excellence in performing and overseeing room setups according to the E-space reservation details.
- To provide excellence in performing and overseeing the cleaning of the building, both general and detail cleaning.
- To provide light maintenance duties as directed or approved by Central Facilities.
- To supervise any volunteers, facility staff, and contract staff, including written work lists.
- To plan in advance for any extra help needed for vacations or large events such as Kid Quest, Let it Snow, Christmas decorations, and Christmas and Easter services, with the cooperation of Central Facilities.
- To schedule and monitor HVAC system according to building usage and events.
- To order and stock all cleaning and kitchen supplies on a weekly basis.
- To make a weekly trip to the Rockwall campus to deliver and pick up items.
- While a current weekly schedule of Sunday – Thursday is fairly stable, you will work on Wednesday nights and must be able to have a flexible schedule as events determine. Additionally, employee must be responsible for any unforeseen problems that might arise at your campus at any time, understanding that you are a salaried employee.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- People oriented with strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Commitment to efficiency and excellence
- Organizational ability
- Ability to lead and motivate staff and contract workers
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to work from heights with a ladder or lift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Bilingual is preferred
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 2 years prior supervisor/manager experience a plus
- Central Facilities will provide initial training to ensure all Campuses have the same standards and expectations.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.