- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, Ferguson-Florissant and Weldon Spring, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach, Florida and Royal Palm Beach, Florida.
The Faith Kids Global Children’s Pastor will lead the Faith Kids ministry team by providing leadership, vision and direction that creates a life giving atmosphere of vibrant and enticing discipleship and evangelism for the children, parents, and volunteer team for all of our campuses. The Global Children’s Pastor is responsible for maintaining excellence across all campuses, and works closely with the Faith Kids directors in the execution, management and direction of this campus.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Proven ability to lead multiple staff members
- Supervise multiple projects effectively
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think and act independently with a high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to create, analyze and maintain project budgets
- Proven ability to recruit, manage and develop a large volunteer base.
- Computer competency in Planning Center, Pro Presenter, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office, etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and pursuit of excellence through attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to articulate and implement the vision of Faith Church.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills working with a variety of people from volunteers to parents to kids.
- Solid theological grounding and understanding of current trends in children’s ministry.
- Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving. Must be solution oriented.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set yearly series schedule, and coordinating set design and curriculum
- Oversee implementation of policies and enforce compliance.
- Endure children’s ministry facility standards at their campus are maintained by visiting each campus monthly and evaluating staff, dream teamers, check-in/out, and overall experience
- Analyze effectiveness of programming and adjust as needed.
- Help develop and maintain all security standards.
- Track growth for future development.
- Seek opportunities to connect within local schools and community.
- Oversee quality of services.
- Help in development of ministry events including Fall Family Bash, Summer Camp, Christmas Events, Volunteer Grow Nights, etc.
- Provide oversight for Faith Church Sports programs – basketball, soccer, cheer, etc.
- Monitor financial stewardship of all kids programs, events and sports programs
- When necessary, help with new campus launch for Faith Kids department
- Strong Leadership
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive attitude
- Heart of a servant
- Attention to detail
- Administrative qualities
EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT:
- Daily contact with parents and volunteers
- Faith Church Pastors and staff members
The following bullet points explain the role of the Gloabal Children’s Pastor to help maintain culture across all locations.
- Managing the Daily Operations of a Campus
You will be responsible for keeping up a daily list on Basecamp that includes goals and assignments pertaining to your teams
You will be responsible for having meeting with your Directors, providing leadership and performance and program feedback.
You will be responsible for analyze weekly reports from each campus weekly and proving feedback to the directors.
- Administrative Duties
Responsibilities include project management, ministry systems and processes.
- Curriculum Development Implementation
You will be responsible for assisting in the development of Faith Kids content and execution at all campus on the weekends under the guidance of the Executive Pastor.
- Kids Follow Up
Oversee follow up with all children that attend campuses including phone calls, emails, weekend evaluations, birthday cards, etc.
- Set Execution
Responsible for overseeing stage tear down and set up for each new series.
- Faith Kids Worship
Approve song selection and implementation, keep a weekly practice going, make sure new music is out to the volunteers in advance, etc.
- “What did you learn today?”
Responsible for insuring that series cards and Family Connect Devotionals are available for students and families at all weekend services.
- iConnect Group
You must host or attend an iConnect group.
- What’s in it for Me?
You will be responsible for ensuring Faith Kids Directors maintain a Rewards System that makes sure that kids bring their Bible, memorize scriptures and more. Keeping the “Bible Bucks” store fully stocked, attractive, promoted and ready to roll!
- Volunteer Scheduling, Recruiting, Building Teams
Lead staff team with strategies for recruiting, scheduling and building the teams.
- Service Planning through PCO
Each service should include the following elements: Worship, Prayer, Creative Element, Game Take Home Sheet, Message
- Summer Camp
Planning and execution and implementation of our annual Summer Camp program.
- Update and Maintain Faith Kids Policy and Procedures
Keeping Policy and Procedures up to date is a must! You’ll be entrusted with keeping these readily available for all staff and volunteers.
You will be responsible for ensuring mascots are scheduled at each campus weekly.
- Bounce Houses
Oversight of a team of people to set them up, keeping them in good working order, and filing permits with the city for usage!
- Grow Team Nights
You will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of our monthly volunteer team nights.
- Faith Kids SPORTS
You will also be responsible for the development and execution of our Soccer, Basketball and Cheerleading program.
- It’s all about the Weekend!
It will be your responsibility to oversee and make sure that your campus has the Faith Kids culture, vibe and excellent experience! From the planning to the execution you’ll monitor the entire weekend program! Utilize weekly reports to monitor this at campuses you aren’t attending.
- Check In and Check Out
Safety first! You’ll be responsible for making sure that Check In and Check Out to Faith Kids is smooth and done in excellence according to Faith Kids policies and procedures.
- Technical Gear
You’ll be responsible for ensuring your team maintains an inventory list of Technical Gear and report to the Tech Director when a piece of gear is acting up or you need technical support at your campus.
- All Hands on Deck!
The Kids Ministry Team will be asked to jump in and help on different church wide initiatives. You are responsible to have a good attitude and jump in when asked!
To Be ConsideredAPPLY NOW
Please be sure to send a cover letter, resume, references, and salary history.
Share This Opportunity!