- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: part-time, hourly
Start date: to be determined
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ which is modeled for children.
- Share the love, joy, and hope of Christ with children and parents and staff.
- Support the core beliefs and leadership of Fellowship Bible Church.
- Exemplify Godly character and embody Fellowships Mission, Vision, Statement of Faith and Leadership Covenant.
- Demonstrate a passion for children and a desire for them to know about God.
- Attend prayer time as scheduled per ministry day.
- Take time to review class lesson during the week, incorporating God-given gifts into each lesson.
- Care for the children the classroom through prayer and discipleship. Send “prayer/missed you” cards, etc. (provided).
- Be faithful in attendance (Attendance agreement form).
- Attend training sessions as provided monthly and yearly.
- Communicate, engage and support co-leader/staff in ministry and classroom duties.
- Participate and support the overall ministry in servant leadership as Jesus demonstrated.
- Follow safety and classroom guidelines as stated in Leader handbook, STOP Manual, Security Manual, and staff trainings.
Primary strengths required:
- Love for God and children
- A passion to teach children about God
- Knowledge of children
- Experience in working with children
- Organization skills
- Commitment to excellence
- Teaching and discipleship skills