- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
Film Production Coordinator
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reports To: CREATIVE Director
Sagebrush Church is looking for a Film Production Coordinator to work with the Creative Team to execute engaging video content. The ideal candidate will help connect and coordinate video shoots as well as manage the video studio and prop needs.
We’re in search of someone who has an amazing work ethic, a proactive flair, a self-motivated drive for quality and creativity; as well as a strong passion for excellence in film. An appreciation for the creative arts is highly preferred as well as the ability to understand and connect with actors, production personnel, videographers, designers, film crew and other creative types.
- Manage production timelines such as scripting, casting, filming, editing, and delivery.
- Oversee location scouting and manage any financial arrangements to secure locations.
- Organize and schedule actor auditions and maintain the actor database
Coordinate and find actors and testimony stories.
- Manage studio equipment and coordinate the check-out/check-in process of equipment .
- Keep studio organized, clean and maintained.
- Reorder studio accessories like batteries, cleaning supplies, memory cards, etc.
- Manage and coordinate film calendar for studio shoots and on location shoots.
- Find and purchase props, wardrobe, and other elements needed for shoots.
- Keep prop and wardrobe room functional and easy to navigate and find items.
- Be the go to person for set design for video productions.
- Prepare an amazing food/refreshment crafty table with snacks/drinks for actors, crew etc.
- Manage and submit purchase orders, keeping track of expenses to budget.
- A Believer who maintains a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ and would enjoy being in a culture that is Jesus-focused.
- A degree or equivalent certification in film; life experience in the industry will also be considered in lieu of a formal education
- 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a film studio or production company.
- A foundation and understanding of video production.
- Uncanny ability to work on tight deadlines, while maintaining flexibility.
Highly detail oriented and a passion for things that bring your joy through organizing.
- Ability to maintain a calm sense of urgency even during times of crisis and high levels of activity.
- Thrive in an environment that moves quickly and love the idea of reaching one more for Christ.
Sagebrush is one church with services reaching all across the world online as well as serving people locally in Campuses across New Mexico and Belize. We aim to provide high-quality, relevant, and exciting experiences for all ages no matter how or where you attend. All in-person locations have live worship, kids programming, and on-site pastors and volunteers available to help people feel at home and get their questions answered. All weekend services for adults, students, and kids are available online and on-demand so anyone can watch from the comfort of their home whenever it fits their schedule.
GOOD TO KNOW:
During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Church Core Values.
This is a benefits-eligible position. Sagebrush Church offers a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employer-contributed retirement plan and plenty of time to take vacation and holidays to enjoy time with your friends and family.
But really, we’re just a cool place to work!
join TEAM SAGEBRUSH:
We would love to chat through how God is doing great things at Sagebrush Church. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.