- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
FINANCE: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
his position will support multiple functions within the Accounting Office, including Contributions, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets. The role also serves as general administrative support for the office. The ideal candidate has exceptional attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and is proficient with technology.
- Managing documentation in accounting system (W9s, certificates of insurance, invoices, etc.)
- Entering invoices and reconciling credit card expense reports.
- Counting and depositing of funds received into the Accounting Office
- Recording of contributions & pledges to donor records in the church’s management system.
- Providing customer service to donors regarding contribution transactions and records.
- Supporting administrative needs within the Accounting Office
- Assisting other areas of Accounting as needed
Computer/database proficiency, attention to detail, time management, organization, confidentiality, communication, teamwork, administration.
3+ years accounting and/or bookkeeping experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, proficiency in Excel and various accounting software, available during school holidays/breaks.
- Part-time, Hourly
- 15-17 hours/week, Days TBD
Contact Dani Johnson