- Music & Worship
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Generation Worship DirectorApply Now
The purpose of the Generations Worship Director is to partner with the Orange County Worship Director to strengthen the overall campus worship ministry with integrity and honesty on and off the platform. Our heart is to build a culture of worshippers through raising up young leaders in every platform of our church and investing intentional leadership into Free Chapel’s worship practicum students.
1. Church Services (Sunday Services)
2. Special Services (Holiday, Prayer, Memorials, Weddings, Graduations)
3. Team Night (Community/Volunteer Events and Rehearsals)
4. Conferences (Women's, Youth, Marriage)
5. Events (Youth Camp, FCYA, SOD, Performances, Wisdom Club, Gatherings)
1. Builds/Recruits/Trains worship leaders & musicians for: Children’s Ministry, Youth, Young Adults & Free Chapel College Chapel.
2. Prepared to lead worship across all platforms (Weekend Services, Children’s, Youth, Young Adults, Worship Nights, etc.).
3. Assist in leading Free Chapel College Worship Practicum.
4. Assist in the creation of tracks & Ableton sessions for weekend services.
5. Assist in the preparation & organization of Planning Center for services & events. 6. Assist in all administrative needs for the Music Department.
1. Campus/Ministry Leader And Representative of the Music Department
2. Oversee The Function And Health Of The Campus/Ministry Worship Teams
3. Develop and Elevate The Organizational Growth Of The Campus/Ministry Team
4. Champion And Encourage The Spiritual Growth Of The Campus/Ministry Team
5. Exercise Excellence In Creative Consistency
6. Manage & Protects Department Resources & Equipment
7. Demonstrate Empowerment In Team Collaboration
8. Demonstrate Stewardship In Information Distribution
9. Demonstrate Organization In Project Management (Basecamp Weekly Goals)
10. Demonstrate Direction In Service Goals And Needs
11. Excellence In Executing Service Goals And Needs
12. Develop Working Relationship With The Campus/Ministry Pastor/Leader
13. Send Service Details To The Campus/Ministry Pastor/Leader
14. Organize Opportunities For Team Gatherings For The Campus/Ministry
15. Possesses An Intimate And Growing Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ. As Evidenced By Daily Habits Of Spending Time With Him and His Word, Active Involvement In The Leadership Of Our Church, And A Commitment To Maintaining Healthy Accountability Relationships With Mature Christians.
1. Flexibility, Adaptability, Team Management, Personal Management
2. Effectively Create Documents That Champion Team Information Clarity
3. Broad Music Genre Vocabulary And Song Library (CCM, Gospel, Rock, Southern Gospel, Latin And Jazz)
4. Strong Foundation Of Music Theory And History
5. Basic Technology Knowledge (Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton)
6. Ability To Read & Write Chart Music
7. Ability To Demonstrate Cost Effective Decision Making
8. Proficient Vocalist & Instrumentalist (Guitar, Keys, etc.)
1. Report To Responsibilities On Time
2. Exercise The Mission Statement & Core Values
3. Comply With Department Commitment Agreement
4. Give Full Effort During Designated Team Hours
5. Demonstrate Respect For Team Members