- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
Potential Church is actively searching for a passionate and execution driven leader to join the team as a Global Children’s Pastor/Director. We’re looking for someone with the ability to develop and implement a catalytic strategy, aligning to Potential’s global vision, which will impact the local community and the next generation.
- Oversee the growth and development of Potential Church’s Kids Ministry (Elementary) at the Cooper City Campus, as well as the church’s global campuses
- Plan and execute weekend Potential Kids services with excellence and passion
- Recruit, train and develop a full volunteer team to help ensure that each ministry within Potential Kids is properly staffed on the weekends
- Plan and execute yearly VBS/Kids Camp attracting hundreds of children
- Manage budgets, maintain open communication with parents and set the example for kids, staff and volunteers to follow Communicate the vision of Potential Church to all volunteers who serve under the ministry
- You must love children and love being around them. A lot.
- You must be able to stay full of energy throughout the weekend, keeping up with very active children who have had way too much sugar
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU:
- Were a video game guru
- Believe ice cream with candy is not just for dessert
- Break dance when no one is watching (or even if they are)
- Eat more Happy Meals than fancy dinners
Potential Church has a high capacity, driven staff with a culture of excellence and personal development. The church is looking for a self-motivated proactive leader who is comfortable with a high level of involvement and a constantly developing environment. The Creative Arts Assistant must be flexible and passionate in their role and be able to connect with the creative arts ministries and the other ministries of Potential Church. The successful candidate must be excellent at developing volunteer leaders who develop other leaders and bring depth to volunteer teams and leaders to contribute to the mission and vision of Potential Church.
This position is full-time. We are looking for those with 2-5 years experience leading in Kids Ministry at a local church. Email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com