- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Status: Full-time, benefits-eligible
Location: Albuquerque, NM
We are in search of a graphic artist capable of developing graphic layouts, branding, and multimedia elements. Design responsibilities include conceptualization and design of series art, branding, apparel, posters, booklets, and other print or digital work.
Our ideal candidate will have experience, knowledge, and skillsets in the following areas.
- Proficient in Adobe applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to conceptualize and develop projects for web/print layouts.
- Intermediate to advanced Photoshop knowledge and skills to complete digital illustrations from multiple images/sources.
- Ability to work a project through phases from concept to rough layouts to final layouts.
- Knowledge of pre-press formats and specifications to properly prepare press-ready art layout for submission to vendors.
- Knowledge of web/app formats and specifications to properly save artwork for web use.
- Other possible peripheral skills or background experience that would benefit an individual applying for this position could include illustration, animation, web design, and app design.
- Have a dynamic and growing relationship with Christ.
- Relevant education degree/experience (graphic design, illustration design, multimedia design, or related degree).
- Portfolio (PDF or website link) of art and design examples.
- Thrive in an environment with multiple competing priorities and comfortable taking action when answers to a problem are not readily apparent.
Sagebrush is one church with services reaching all across the world online and serving people locally in campuses across New Mexico and Belize. We aim to provide high-quality, relevant, and exciting experiences for all ages no matter how or where they attend. All in-person locations have live worship, kids programming, and on-site pastors, and a whole team of volunteers to help people feel at home.
Our mission is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
Good To Know
During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Church Core Values. In addition, we offer an amazing benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employer-contributed retirement plan, and plenty of time to take vacation and holidays.
Come Work With Us
We would love to chat about how God is doing great things at Sagebrush. Here's how to get seen quickly: Send in your resume, and send in a sample of your creative portfolio link.
Not ready for this step? That's ok; we have an amazing Apprenticeship Program that people can learn more about working in full-time ministry, and we have other openings listed on our Careers Page.