- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Graphic Designer (Preferred In-House)
Up to 29 hours per week, completing hours Tuesday through Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
Produce inspired and creative design content for Lakepointe Church, its ministries and campuses.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce print-ready files and display graphics at the direction of the Art Director
- Coordinate with graphic design team members in developing various assets
- Help develop digital screen graphics
- Help develop graphic assets for web and social media
- Work with various ministries to help meet their design and promotional goals
- Produce both large and small format signs and banners
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Skills & Attributes
- Proficiency in graphic design and production
- Knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Ability to self-start and comfortable in a fast-paced, production-heavy atmosphere
- Humble spirit that thrives in a team setting
- Craves creativity, productivity and excellence
- Minimum of 2 year of graphic design training or experience
- Minimum of 2 year experience with Adobe Creative Suite software
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.